I installed the Code::Blocks IDE after reading some reviews and some investigation.  It appears to be a nice IDE for the LINUX environment.  A little tricky to get working and configuring the setting properly but that’s part of the challenge when working in a new environment. I got my test program compiled and working under.  So far so good.

I also discovered that the Microsoft mouse I was using does not work well with VNC as it did not handle the Scroll Wheel events properly so I swapped ti it out with a Lenovo mouse I had lying around. It fixed the scroll wheel not working issue. Way to go Microsoft!

Now on to build some apps and get GNU Radio working.

I was at HRU (Ham Radio University) over the weekend and had a great time with a bunch of friends.  Picked up a few new ideas to investigate.

Share This